Wet shave the traditional way with our iconicCut-Throat Razor. With its durable blue handle and well-balanced stainless steel blade holder, this is the perfect razor for beginners and barbers alike. Our replaceable blade Cut-Throat Razor fits any standard double edge blade (when halved), removing any need to sweat over the whetstone.
Blades sold separately.
A lightweight handle and well-balanced blade holder makes our Cut-Throat Razor very easy to manoeuvre.
Single blade allows for a much closer and smoother shave than multi-blade alternatives and can help to reduce the likeliness of ingrown hairs.
Having the option to replace the blade regularly allows you to maximise blade sharpness for a closer and less irritating shave. It also allows barbers to fit a new blade for each and every customer, reducing the chances of infection and cross-contamination.
Razor is engraved with our iconic skull and crossbones logo – a seal of approval from barbers and serious shavers all over the world.
Directions for use Our Replaceable Blade Cut-Throat Razor fits any standard double-edge razor blade when split in half to form a single edge blade. We’ve outlined this quick and easy process below. A set of easy-to-follow instructions (with pictures) are also included with every razor. For detailed shaving tips, check out our article onhow to shave with a cut-throat razor.
1. Pull back the top hinge cover of our Cut-Throat Razor until it’s fully open.
2. Use the indent at the rounded end to split the blade holder in half.
3. Fan out the two halves to reveal two location pins. These are what your blade with rest on.
4. With your double-edge blade still in its protective wrap, carefully bend it lengthwise until the blade snaps into two single-edge blades.
5. Carefully take one half of the snapped blade and align it with the location pins.
6. Place the blade holder back in place, with the location pins aligned with the holes.
7. Slide the hinge cover back over the top of the blade holder.
8. A small, even and secure portion of the blade should now be visible.